Midlands Regional Heat of the International Design Competition 2015 and AGM
Date: March 4, 2015 2:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Location: Nottingham Trent University, NG1 4BU
Contact: Pam Morris
The Midlands Regional heat of the 2015 International Design Competition will be held on Wednesday 4th March at Nottingham Trent University, Newton Lecture Theatre 3 & 6 from 2.00 pm to 9.00pm .
The programme will include:
- judging of the entries from fashion and textile design undergraduates from across the region
- guest speakers including Katy Percival of Nutmeg Children’s Wear
- announcement of the winners
The judging will commence at 2.00pm in lecture theatres 3 & 6 and will be followed by a buffet. The AGM will be held in Newton Lecture Theatre 5 from 6.30pm followed by guest speakers and the announcement of the winner.
Our judging panel of industry experts includes:
- Catherine Watkins– Responsible Retail and Susatinability Manager, George @ Asda
- Katy Percival -Head of Design, Nutmeg Children’s Wear, Morrisons
- Dr Brenda King- Lecturer, Researcher, Consultant and Author of Books on Silk
Dr Brenda King- ‘Full Circle; India, Leek, India’
Katy Percival- ‘Progression of a Designer in a Commercial Environment’
For information about the judging please contact Angela Ackroyd firstname.lastname@example.org
The AGM and buffet is free to attend but booking is essential – please contact Pam Morris email@example.com to book your place.